14 E 60TH STREET
NEW YORK, NY
To accommodate new tenants at the street level, the exterior of this landmarked 1902 Beaux-Arts building located in the Upper East Side was redesigned with approval from the NYC Landmarks Preservation Commission.
The design restored the two-story rusticated limestone base and retrofitted monumental arched openings with new windows and awnings. These changes introduce modern touches that emphasize the building’s character.